Everbuild 2 Part High Performance Wood Filler
Long-lasting and shatter proof 2-part wood filler for interior and exterior use can be drilled, screwed, sanded, or planed.
Price Includes VAT
Everbuild 2 Part High-Performance Wood Filler
- Suitable for general wood filling in windowsills, frames, doors, door frames, banisters, MDF, laminates and more
- Ideal for the repair of corner pieces in furniture, damaged wooden constructions, chips or damage to parquet or laminate floors
- Provides a durable, long lasting and shatter proof finish
- Can be sanded, stained, painted, varnished, or Dyed
- 30 minutes drying time which is strong enough to be drilled, nailed, planed, or carved
Available size 500g and 1.4kg
Available in oak, mahogany, pine, redwood, white, light stainable and medium stainable
Use the Everbuild 2 Part Wood Filler:
- Repairing wood damaged by wet rot (in conjunction with EVERBUILD® WET ROT WOOD HARDENER) in both interior and exterior applications.
- General wood filling in windowsills and frames, doors and door frames, banisters, MDF, laminates, etc.
- Repair of corner pieces in furniture.
- Repair of wooden constructions and more. Repairing chips and damage in parquet and laminate floors.
How to use the Everbuild 2 Part Wood Filler
Clean and dry the surfaces or any contaminants that may affect adhesion.
Lightly sanding the area will improve adhesion.
For areas damaged by wet rot, remove as much rotten wood as possible and harden the remaining area with EVERBUILD® WET ROT WOOD HARDENER to give a solid base for filling.
- Mix a golf ball volume of filler (approx. 38mm diameter) and a 38mm strip of hardener into a homogeneous paste using the spatula provided.
- Press firmly into the surface requiring repair, leaving the filler slightly proud of the surface for sanding.
- Leave to dry for approximately 30 minutes before finishing by sanding/staining etc.
Once mixed, the filler sets hard to a shatterproof finish in approximately 30 minutes and maybe drilled, carved or planed once dry.