Everbuild Black Jack 905 All Weather Roof Coating
A full-bodied black brush-able bitumen coating that protects against water penetration on wood, brick, concrete, roof felt etc.
Prices Include VAT
Everbuild Black Jack 905 All-Weather Roof Coating
- It's fast-drying, dries within 24 hours depending on drying conditions. Allow 24 hours between coats
- Both weatherproof & fibre-reinforced drying to a tough black coating
- A brush applied paint that can also be used to bond felt
- Specifically designed for general waterproofing in all roofing applications, guttering (non-plastic) and structural steelwork
- Can be used to provide a vapour barrier on walls and roofs
Available in 5-litre tins
Suitable for asphalt roofs, built-up felt roofs, concrete roof decks, asbestos, cement sheeting, metal sheeting, including iron, steel, zinc and lead, slates, tiles in conjunction with a rot-proof hessian reinforcement scrim or bitumen coated glass fibre scrim such as a glass membrane
Everbuild Black Jack 905 All-Weather Roof Coating is a fast-drying, solvent-based, It is an effective general-purpose roof paint coating that is resistant to wash off by rain almost immediately.
How To Use
Ensure that the surface to be repaired is dry and clean and free from all loose debris, rust, dirt, grease, algae and fungal growth with a bristle brush
Where algae and fungi have been present, remove all traces completely and treat the surface with Everbuild Fungicidal Wash to kill any remaining spores,
On asphalt roofs where blisters have occurred, these should be heated with a blowlamp until soft and then smoothed out. If the asphalt is crumbling or badly cracked it must be removed and replaced with a polyester-based underlay and bonded to the roof deck. Everbuild Black Jack 905 All-Weather Roof Coating should be applied by brush in 2 coats, the first being allowed to dry before the second is applied.