Azpects Easy Algae Remover
EASY Algae Remover is a professional strength product but suitable for DIY use. The easy to use formula can be used on paths, patios, decking, walls, fences, roofs, garden furniture, statues and memorials. Our 1L concentrate bottle makes upto 50 litres of product, cleaning up to 250sq metres. For those wanting to cover a smaller area we have a handy sized ready-to-use trigger spray. All this adds up to better choice & value.
Our Algae remover does not contain solvents, acids or caustic soda and is used by professionals, landscapers and gardeners alike.
Available in 1 Litre Super Concentrate bottle and 750ml Trigger Spray
- See results in hours
- Continues working for up to 12 months
- Will not damage natural stone
- Can be used on decking, patios, fences, walls, gravel, tarmac, masonry and metal/plastic garden furniture
- Easy to use
- 1 litre bottle makes up to 50 litres
- Covers up to 250m²
How to use Azpects EASY Algae Remover
- Brush away leaves and debris before applying
- Shake well before use
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 4 hours
- Add 1 measure (100ml) to 5ltr of clean water and mix thoroughly
- Apply using a spray, watering can or brush, at a coverage rate of:
Dilute 1 dose (100ml) for light contamination in 5 litres water
Dilute 2 to 3 doses for heavy contamination in 5 litres water
- Ensure heavy growth areas are saturated
- Results start to show in 24 hours. Easy Algae Remover continues to work for up to 12 months
- Always consult MSDS sheet before use.
- Contact our technical department for additional advice on use
- Protect any surface or area not being treated.
- Store and use between 5C - 30C
- Never mix or add any other cleaners or acid to the product Keep away from plants Keep away animals and pets until cleaning process is complete and surface is dry