Bartoline Teak Oil
Bartoline Teak Oil for replacing the natural oils that are removed through weathering and wear.
Price Includes VAT
- Natural oil for the treatment and nourishment of unfinished exotic hardwoods
- Ideal for garden furniture or traditional matt finished interior furniture
- Preserves the natural beauty of wood
- Quick and easy to apply
- Dries to a satin-matt finish
- Very High VOC
- 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr, 2ltr & 5ltr bottle
- 500ml spray
Coverage: Approx 6m² per litre
Drying time 24 hrs
Bartoline Teak Oil For
- Garden furniture
- Traditional matt finished interior furniture.
- Especially suited for hardwoods such as Oak and Teak.
How to use the Bartoline Teak Oil
- Clean and dry the surface to be treated.
- Remove any paint or stain with sandpaper.
- Wipe the surface with a cloth dampened with Bartoline White Spirit to remove any grease or dirt.
- Apply Bartoline Teak Oil liberally using a clean cloth or brush and rub in well, remove excess.
- For best results apply 2 or 3 coats allowing 24 hours between coats.
Bartoline Teak Oil has been specially formulated to replace natural wood oils in hardwoods such as Oak and Teak, giving back the sheen that is lost after long periods of weathering. Contains a solvent carrier to aid penetration, is suitable for use either inside or out, and is easy to apply with a cloth or brush. A handy ready-to-use trigger spray is also available.
Application: Garden furniture and traditional matt finished interior furniture.