Bartoline Creocote Timber Treatment
Bartoline Creocote is an oil-based wood treatment for exterior timbers such as garden sheds, fences and trellis work.
Price Includes VAT
Bartoline Creocote Fence & Shed Wood Timber Treatment
- Excellent surface water repellent
- Improve grain definition
- For sheds, posts, and fences
Available in 4-litre bottles light brown & dark brown.
Coverage approximately 1 litre to 6-8 sqm.
Bartoline Creocote is an oil-based wood treatment, effective when applied to exterior timbers. Its oil-based properties provide excellent surface water repellents, improve grain definition and restrict weather damage. Supplied in both traditional light and dark brown shades.
Application: Rough cut exterior timbers such as garden sheds, fences and trellis work. For timbers being set in the ground, apply Bartoline Bitcote Bitumen Paint to protect against groundwater saturation.
How to apply the Bartoline Creocote Timber Treatment
- Apply the Bartoline Creocote with a brush or spray.
- Ensure that all timbers are structurally sound, dry and free from surface growths.
- Use card or masking tape to protect concrete posts or other areas from being marked.
- Care should be taken to protect valuable plants and foliage during application.
- Timber previously treated with Creosote, Creosote Substitute or a solvent-based wood preservative will accept this Bartoline Creosote.
- Sealed or painted timbers must be stripped back to bare wood before coating with this product.
- To ensure suitability it is recommended that test patches are applied before general application.
- Apply liberally, soaking the timber to achieve the best results.
- Always ensure that end-grain timbers are fully saturated.
- For timbers being set in the ground, apply Bitcote Bitumen Paints to protect against groundwater saturation.
- Children and pets should be kept away from treated timber until they are completely dry.
- A deeper colour may be attained by applying further treatments.