Bartoline Sugar Soap Liquid
Specially formulated for the cleaning and preparation of all paintwork with our sugar soap concentrate or ready to use.
Price Includes VAT
Fast & Easy Sugar Soap Cleaning
- Cleans and prepares surfaces.
- Cleans grease, dirt and nicotine
- Sugar soap for walls, doors, tiles, vinyl floors, baths, washbasin, etc.
- A solution that effectively removes grease, grime and nicotine stains from painted surfaces.
- Improves adhesion and give a better final finish.
- Ideal as a general household cleaner.
- 500ml, 1lt concentrated bottles
- 500ml ready to use handy spray
Application: May be used on any painted hard surface, tiles, vinyl floors, baths, washbasin, etc.
Using Sugar Soap
How to use sugar soap on walls and painted surfaces. Simply dilute the liquid in warm water and wipe the affected areas with a cloth or sponge.
Alternatively, spray the ready to use sugar soap directly onto the affected areas.
Then, simply rinse with clean warm water, again, with a clean sponge or cloth. Allow plenty of time for the surface to dry before rubbing down and painting.
Bartoline Sugar Soap Liquid is specially formulated for the cleaning and preparation of all paintwork. Enables the decorator to clean and remove dirt, grease, nicotine, etc, prior to painting and is also excellent as a general household cleaner. Simple to use, non-toxic and is available in standard bottles or a ready-to-use handy trigger spray removing the requirement to dilute with water prior to use.