Bird Brand Creocote Timber Treatment
Bird Brand Creocote is an oil-based wood treatment for exterior timbers such as garden sheds, fences and trellis work.
Price Includes VAT
Bird Brand Creocote Fence Timber Treatment
- Excellent water repellent
- Improves the look of the wood grain
- For sheds, posts, and fences
- For use only on exterior timbers
Available in 1 x 4 litre & 4 x 4 litre bottles light, brown. & black
4 litres covers approximately 32m2.
4x 4 litre covers approximately 128m2
Drying Time: 24hrs to 48hrs
The Bird Brand Creocote repels surface water repellents, improve grain definition and restrict weather damage. Supplied in both traditional light and dark brown shades.
How to apply the Bird Brand Creosote Fence & Shed Timber Treatment
- Apply the Bird Brand Creocote with a brush or spray.
- Ensure that all timbers are structurally sound, dry and free from surface growths.
- Use card or masking tape to protect concrete posts or other areas from being marked.
- Care should be taken to protect valuable plants and foliage during application.
- Timber previously treated with Creosote, Creosote Substitute or a solvent based wood preservative will accept this Bird Brand Creocote.
- Sealed or painted timbers must be stripped back to bare wood before coating with this product.
- To ensure suitability it is recommended that test patches are applied before general application.
- Apply liberally, soaking the timber to achieve best results.
- Always ensure that end-grain timbers are fully saturated.
- For timbers being set in the ground, apply a Bitumen Paint to protect against groundwater saturation.
- Children and pets should be kept away from treated timber until they are completely dry.
- A deeper colour may be attained by applying further treatments.
The Bird Brand Creocote oil-based properties provide excellent surface water repellents, improve grain definition and restrict weather damage. Supplied in both traditional light and dark brown shades.
Bird Brand Creocote is a wood preservative creosote substitute gas oil-based timber treatment. It has the same smell and colour as the previous products and remains very economical, popular and effective.
Use the Bird Brand Creocote on rough-cut exterior timbers such as garden sheds, fences, and trellis work.
Coverage: 1ltr will cover 6 - 8 square meters depending upon texture and porosity of the timber to be treated.
Also known as creosote fence, Bird Brand creocote, wood preservative, timber treatment and wood preserver.