Bond-It Clear Coat Block Sealer
A ready to use, clear sealant for block paving, paths and drive ways. Protects from water penetration, staining and dirt/grime build-up. Will enhance present colour and extend the lifespan of the treated surface.
- Advanced “hybrid" technology
- Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Inhibits organic growth
- Facilitates easier cleaning
- Improves water resistance and UV resistance
- Contains fungicide which retards mould growth.
Available in 4 Litre.
Coverage: One 4 Litre container will cover approximately 15m2 for a single coat depending on surface porosity.
Uses: Designed to protect from water penetration, oil or grease spillages and dirt/grime build-up. Will enhance present colour and extend the lifespan of the treated surface.
How to use Bond-It Clear Coat Block Sealer
- DRIVE ALIVE CLEAR COAT BLOCK SEALER is ready to use, and does not require diluting.
- We advise that you test this product on a small inconspicuous area prior to use to check compatibility.
- STIR WELL BEFORE USE.
- Ensure that the surface is completely dry.
- Apply a single coat using either a brush, roller or squeegee, ensuring no pooling or ponding occurs.
- Allow 3-4 hours drying time before trafficking the area.