Bond It Coloured Wood Preservative
An ideal product for the protection of outdoor timber structures such as sheds, fences, trellis, pergolas, gazebos etc and can be applied to all rough, sawn or smooth timbers.
Prices Include VAT
Shipping calculated at checkout
Available in 5L metal tins.
Coverage: approx. 5m2 per litre.
- Protects against wood rot & decay
- Contains fungicide
- Deep penetration
- Durable UV fade resistant colours
- Low odour
- Quick drying
- Non-flammable - No VOCs
- Waterbased - solvent-free
How to use Bond It Coloured Wood Preservative
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Apply by brush or low pressure spay.
- Apply at 200ml/m2 (1L per 5m2 ).
- Product may require 2-3 coats to achieve required finish/loading, depending on porosity of surface.
Product is touch dry in 1 hour depending on wood and ambient conditions.
Remove most of product from brushes with tissue and wash brush with soap and clean water.