Bond-It High Gloss Block Sealer
A ready‐to‐use colourless, solvent‐based liquid for sealing paving, blocks and patios while also stabilising sand joints.
Once cured Bond It High Gloss Block Sealer leaves the surface with a gloss, clear finish, enhancing the colour of the substrate and providing long lasting protection against oil and water staining.
Prices Include VAT
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Protects against staining of oil.
- Resistant to chipping and peeling.
- Hard wearing and durable.
- Long lasting and weather resistant.
- Unaffected by UV, water or ice.
- Enhances colour of weathered and new paving.
- Gloss finish for enriched colour.
- Resists weed and grass growth between joints.
Available in 5L
Coverage: 1L covers 2-3m2 depending on porosity.
How to use Bond It High Gloss Block Sealer
- A two-coat application is recommended in most cases.
- Apply the first coat to the surface with a brush, roller or squeegee and leave until touch dry (usually 4 hours, can take up to 12 hours dependent on weather).
- Then apply a second coat to the surface in the same manner and leave to fully cure.
- Additional coats may be required for exceptionally porous surfaces. This can be determined by a small porosity test to the surface in an inconspicuous area.
- We suggest an area be subjected to a sprinkling of water via a watering can with rose attachment, if the water beads then a further application is not necessary. However, if the water is absorbed by the patio surface re-application is recommended.