Bond-It Patio Seal - Paving & Patio Sealer
A solvent‐free, acrylic liquid used to seal and protect patios, paths, natural stone, concrete and block paving from sunlight, water, oil, petrol and fungal growth.
- Solvent‐free formulation.
- Low odour.
- Facilitates easier cleaning.
- Improves water resistance and UV resistance.
- Retards mould growth.
Available in 5L
Coverage: A single coat application will cover approximately 10-15m2 per litre depending on surface porosity.
Uses: Protects block paving driveways and pathways and patios against water penetration as well as spillages of contaminants, such as oil and grease. It will also deter dirt and grime build-up and will enhance both the present colour of the paths and greatly extend the lifespan of the driveway.
How to use Bond-It Patio Seal
- Bond-It Patio Seal is ready to use, and does not require diluting. We advise that you test this product on a small inconspicuous area prior to use to check compatibility.
- Shake well before use. Ensure that the surface is completely dry. Apply a single coat using either a brush, roller or squeegee, ensuring no pooling or ponding occurs.
- Allow 3-4 hours drying time before trafficking the area. Application temperature between 5ºC and 30ºC. Colder humid conditions will slow drying times. PATIO SEAL dries clear but over application or using on damp surfaces can lead to white discolouration.