Coo-Var Hammer Finish Metal Paint
Durable metal paint that is fast-drying, rust-resistant coating and gives a hard-wearing glossy hammer effect finish to metal objects.
Price Includes VAT
Metal Paint Hammer Finish
- Durable with a high degree of rust resistance
- Glossy hammered effect
- Fast Drying
- Interior and exterior use
A hard durable enamel paint that gives a high degree of rust resistance. Ideal for wrought iron, fences, gates, bikes, radiators, boats, engines etc. Apply direct - can be used without a primer For interior and exterior use Drying Time 30 mins Max Overcoat Time 15 Mins Brush wash: Hammercote Thinners 15 (Do not thin)
Available in 500ml, 1 litre, 2.5 litre & 5 litres
Available Colours: Bronze, Gold, Green, Blue, Silver Grey, Dark Grey & Black
This coating is fast drying and suitable for interior and exterior use.
The metal paint is suitable applications include: Metal Railings, Wrought Iron, Gates, Radiators, Metal Fences, Toolboxes, Cast Metal parts, Bikes, Trailers, Boats and Engines, etc.
How to use the Coo-Var Metal Paint Hammer Effect
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease, oil and any other contaminates.
- Bare steel should be free from dust, rust and scale.
- If blast cleaning is impractical, mechanical cleaning should be employed but hand cleaning does not clean the steel to the required degree.
- Apply with a brush, spray or roller.
- Drys in 30 Mins.
Uses of the Coo-Var Metal Paint
- Metal gate paint
- Wrought iron gate paint
- Wrought iron fence
- Garage door paint
- Exterior metal paint
As dictated by normal good painting practice. In confined spaces, provide adequate ventilation during application and drying.
Screen colours may vary