Bond-It Easiseal Pro Waterproofing Compound
Easiseal Pro is an all in one permanently flexible waterproofing compound for wet room tanking, groundwork tanking and waterproofing balconies, repairing flat roofs, sloping roofs, leaking flashing, guttering and roof lights and cracked roofing panels.
Price Includes VAT
Bond-It Easiseal Pro Waterproofing Compound
- Quick and easy to use.
- Cold applied.
- Odourless drying and curing without the release of chemicals.
- Paint-able with most paints (acrylic, alkyd, polyurethane, etc.)
- Can be applied on damp surfaces
Available in 5.5kg
Suitable for wet room tanking, groundwork tanking and waterproofing balconies and terraces (topped with a screed and tiles). Offering high UV resistance, this crack bridging, non-shrinking, non-cracking material is also ideal for repairing flat roofs, sloping roofs, leaking flashing, guttering and roof lights and cracked roofing panels.
How to use the Bond-it Easiseal Pro Waterproofing Compound
- Apply EASISEAL PRO to the surface with a brush, short pile roller, trowel or squeegee.
- Although EASISEAL PRO can be used as a single coat application we recommend applying two coats.
- The second coat should be applied to give a total thickness of 2mm.
- When applying the second coat, make sure the first coat is sufficiently dry to walk on.
- This normally takes a minimum of 8 hours curing time, preferably overnight and should be at a right angle to the first.
The Bond it Easiseal Pro can be used on
- Roof repairs
- Wet room tanking
- Groundwork tanking
- Waterproofing balconies and terraces
- Fence posts
It offers high UV resistance, along with a crack-bridging, non-shrinking, non-cracking material. It is also ideal for use on flat roofs, sloping roofs, leaking flashing, guttering, roof lights, and cracked roofing panels.
Based on hybrid technology, EasiSeal Pro does not harden under cold conditions and has very high stability to temperature variations (from -50C to +120C), to UV radiation and to external chemical attack. Excellent resistance to ageing, ultra-violet and discolouration.
EasiSeal Pro has excellent adhesion to concrete, brick, stone, lead, metals, glass, wood, bitumen/asphalt*, uPVC and GRP roof panels and most plastics. Can be used on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Can also be used for providing protection to wooden fence posts and stakes to prevent wet rot when buried under the ground. Creates an impermeable seal to repel water damage.
On bitumen/asphalt surfaces EasiSeal Pro must be used in conjunction with EasiSeal Pro Primer. This can also be used in conjunction with a mesh scrim to re-enforce installations.
- ALL-IN-ONE: Easiseal Pro is a uniquely-designed, waterproof solution for sealing, repairing, and weatherproofing your home. This powerful formulation will work to make the area or surface waterproof or water-resistant. Based on its hybrid technology, it is the ultimate alternative to bitumen membranes and roofing repairs.
- MULTI-USE APPLICATION: This one part, permanently flexible waterproof solution is suitable for: roof repairs, wet room tanking, groundwork tanking, and waterproofing balconies and terraces. It works on concrete, brick, stone, fence posts, and more! It offers high UV resistance, along with a crack-bridging, non-shrinking, non-cracking material. It is also ideal for use on flat roofs, sloping roofs, leaking flashing, guttering, roof lights, and cracked roofing panels.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Easiseal Pro has been made with your safety in mind. All ingredients in this product are non-toxic, and contain no solvents or other harsh chemicals. It has also been equipped with an odorless drying and curing formula that does not release chemicals. Easiseal Pro is so safe and effective that it has a 20-year guarantee!
- EASY-TO-APPLY: For proper, long-lasting application, surfaces should be free from any oil, grease, dust, debris, loosely bound coatings, or any other contaminants that may affect adhesion. We recommend applying Easiseal Pro with a brush, short pile roller, trowel, or squeegee. It can be used as a single coat application, but our recommendation is to apply two coats for ultimate effectiveness and durability.
- TRUST BOND IT: For over 20 years, Bond It has been a trusted manufacturer of high performance, high-quality building chemicals, with products including sealants, adhesives, grouts, cleaners, expanding foams, fillers, decorating sundries, landscaping products, and more! We believe in offering customers the complete package. Along with our impressive products, we also offer exceptional customer service through product availability and expert technical advice.