Everbuild 405 Path & Patio Seal
Everbuild 405 Path and Patio Seal is a solvent-free coating used to seal and protect patios, paths, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of sunlight, water, oil, petrol, and fungal/moss growth.
Price Includes VAT
Everbuild Patio Seal 405
- Low sheen and non-slip finish
- Dries clear and looks beautiful on stone and paths
- Long lasting protection
- Keep your patio in excellent shape, it also acts as a dust proofer, as well as facilitates cleaning!
- Non-flammable/low odour
- Contains a high-performance fungicide
- Dramatically improves water and mark resistance
Available in 5 litres
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approximately 8m² per coat depending on the nature of the surface
Uses of the Everbuild 405 Path and Patio Seal
Protect from the effects of sunlight, water, oil, petrol, and organic growth on:
- Natural stone
- Block paving
Not only does this patio seal and paver sealer clear coating look gorgeous, but provides resistance from water marks and scuff marks, keeping your patio radiant for years to come.
High-performance fungicide also ensures that fungus is not able to find a home on your beautiful patio.
The milky solution dries to a clear hard-wearing, water repellent film giving a low sheen slip-resistant finish. Use the Everbuild patio seal 405 as a patio seal, paver sealer and block paving sealer.
- PROTECTIVE: 405 Path & Patio Seal brought you by Homefix is a solvent-free acrylic coating used to seal and protect patios, paths, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of sunlight, water, oil, petrol and fungal/moss growth, keeping your patio protected from the elements
- IMPROVES APPEARANCE: This 405 Path & Patio Seal dries clear and looks beautiful on stone and paths. Not only does this clear coating look gorgeous, but provides resistance from watermarks and scuff marks, keeping your patio radiant for years to come
- EASIER-TO-CLEAN: Not only does your 405 Path & Patio Seal keep your patio in excellent shape, but it also acts as a dust proofer, as well as facilitates cleaning! The high-performance fungicide also ensures that fungus is not able to find a home on your beautiful patio
How to use the Everbuild 405 Path and Patio Seal
- Clean the surfaces from grease, dust, loose material, algae etc. Clean surfaces with Everbuild Patio Wizard.
- For bad oil stains, use a proprietary detergent such as EVERBUILD OIL AWAY and hot water.
- For very badly soiled surfaces, use Everbuild Brick & Patio Cleaner.
- In all cases, wash down the cleaned surface with a hose and broom to remove all traces of cleaning product.
- Pavers must be left for three months minimum after placing before over coating with this product.
- Stir well the Everbuild 405 paver sealer before use.
- May be applied to damp (but not wet) surfaces.
- Apply using a long pile roller and tray or low-pressure spray.
- Ensure even and thorough coverage, especially on textured finishes where ponding of the material MUST be avoided.
- Apply in two coats, allowing no more than 2 hours between coats. An extra coat may be applied if a semi-gloss finish is required.
- Clean tools with warm soapy water before the Everbuild 405 patio seal dries on them.
Drying time will be 4 hours from last coat at 20°C. This will be extended at lower temperatures. Do not apply below 5°C.