Everbuild 408 Super Seal
Everbuild 408 Super Seal is a high-performance water repellent that prevents attack damp or water penetrating brick, stone, cement, concrete, plaster, rendering etc.
Price Includes VAT
Everbuild 408 Super Seal Brick Sealer
- Long term protection against water & damp
- Fast drying
- Dries clear
- Use on brick, stone, cement, concrete, wood and plaster
- Apply with brush or spray
Can be applied by spray, brush or roller.
Available 5 litres
Wall Seal penetrates deep into the treated area to provide effective repellent for many years.
Everbuild 408 Super Seal can be used on:
- Plus many other materials
How to use the Everbuild 408 Super Seal Brick Waterproof
- Clean all surfaces from dirt, mould, algae, grease and other contamination.
- Repair and fill cracks before application.
- Shake can well before use.
- Apply by low pressure spray, brush or roller.
- Note this product dries clear.
- On vertical surfaces, saturate the wall working from the bottom up, ensuring the entire surface is covered.
- On horizontal surfaces, flood the entire area then after 10 minutes, spread out with a soft brush, roller or mop to ensure the entire area is covered.
- Two coats are normally required; the second coat being applied within 1 hour – as soon as the first coat has soaked in and whilst the surface is still wet.
- Clean brushes, rollers and spray equipment with white spirits immediately after use.
- Dries in approx. 1-2 hours.