Everbuild One-Coat GPR General Purpose Render
Everbuild’s One-Coat General Purpose Render (GPR) is used to render over prepared masonry to provide a weather-resistant, breathable rendered finish. It is applied to a thickness of up to 15mm which cures within 16 hours to an over the paintable finish. It is perfect for use on brickwork, blockwork and concrete substrates and dries to a grey surface finish that complies to W2 water capillary resistance.
• One-coat render
• Rapid setting, final setting time 16 hours
• Suitable for masonry and concrete walls
• For internal and external use
• Weather resistant
Available in 25kg bags
Coverage: 1.7 – 1.8 m2 at 10 mm thickness
Everbuild® Facades One Coat GPR should be applied following EN13914-1 code of practice.
For weatherproofing concrete blocks and masonry substrates:
- Apply the first coat of Everbuild® Facades One Coat GPR levelled and lined to a depth of 10 mm thick and leave with a toothed trowel finish.
- For the second coat, apply a minimum 5 mm coat of product and finish using a stainless steel trowel or float depending on the desired effect.
- To apply a base coat finish for receiving tiling or brick slip finish, apply one compact 15mm thick coat and leave with toothed trowel finish.