Everbuild Tecnic Silicone 825 - 380ml
Everbuild Tecnic Silicone 825 is a low modulus, neutral curing silicone sealant based on a filled alkoxy curing system, specially formulated to provide extra tool down time on longer joints. Conforms to ISO11600 class F25LM and G25LM when tested to ISO11600.
Price Includes VAT
Everbuild Tecnic Silicone 825
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion - adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure).
- High viscosity non-slump formula. Resistant to fumed Hydrogen Peroxide and fumed Formaldehyde.
The sealant is typically used for expansion joints to stone, brick, concrete and composite panels, perimeter pointing around all types of window and door frames, weatherproofing sealing to most external applications, construction and dilation joints where stress does not occur until fully cured.
Uses of the Everbuild Tecnic Silicone 825
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and powder-coated aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components. Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc. Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught-proofing. Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing. Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Ideal for precast concrete and masonry products, including brick, natural stone and terracotta
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of Insulated Glass units
Available in 380ml cartridges
|PRODUCT CODE||DESCRIPTION||COLOUR||PACK SIZE||BOX QTY||BOXES / PALLET|
|825LMWE||SILICONE 825||LIMESTONE WHITE||380ML||25||48|
|825MIDGREY||SILICONE 825||MID GREY||380ML||25||48|
|825BRICK||SILICONE 825||BRICK RED||380ML||25||48|
|825PORT||SILICONE 825||PORTLAND STONE||380ML||25||48|
|825DARKGY||SILICONE 825||DARK GREY||380ML||25||48|
|825DKANTH||SILICONE 825||DARK ANTHRACITE RAL 7016||380ML||25||48|