Everbuild Everflex 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone
Everflex Contract 225 glazing silicone sealant that remains permanently flexible weather tight waterproof seal. Typically used for single and double glazed window sealant and draught-proofing and general industrial use.
Price Includes VAT
Everbuild Everflex 225 Glazing Silicone Sealant
- Prevents black mould, bacterial growth and discolouration
- Used to seal glass to - glass, aluminium and metal sealing
- Quick curing adhesive for fixing UPVC trims & cladding.
- Permanently flexible and good for refrigeration and hygiene sealing
- Drying time - skins over in 10 minutes at 20˚C fully cured at 4mm per 24 hours dependent on humidity
Typically used for single and double glazed window sealant and draught-proofing and general industrial use. Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth to the sealant.
Available in a 295ml cartridge
How To Use Everbuild Everflex 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed.
We also supply the cartridge application gun Everbuild Power Pro Heavy Duty Sealant Gun to use with this product