Everbuild Everflex Lead Mate Sealant
Everbuild Lead Mate Sealant is an excellent lead sealant for sealing lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone, concrete also suitable for sealing copper and zinc.
Price Includes VAT
Waterproof Everbuild Lead Sealant
- Lead flashing sealant can be used over water and solvent-based paints
- Provides a fully waterproof flexible joint that will not crack, shrink, stain or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional Sealants
- Suitable for low and high temperatures up to 150 degrees Celsius
- Provides a quicker, cleaner and easier join than using cement mortar
- Certified to the European standard EN15651 for facade use internally in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
Available in a 295ml cartridge in lead grey
How To Use Everbuild Lead Sealant
Cut the tip of the lead flashing sealant cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed.
Joint design should be as follows:
- Minimum width: 6mm
- Movement capacity will be impaired if the depth of the joint is greater than the width.
For maximum movement accommodation, it is recommended that:
- The joint depth should be no less than 5mm
- Joint depth should be 5mm for joints up to 10mm wide
- Joints above 10mm in width should be half the width in depth up to 20mm and a minimum of 10mm for wider joints
We also supply the cartridge application gun Everbuild power pro sealant gun to use with this product.
Everbuild Everflex lead mate sealant is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete, providing a fully waterproof joint that will not crack or shrink.