Everbuild Everflex Weather Mate Gap Filler & Adhesive
Everflex Weather Mate adhesive and gap filler based on an advanced formula that provides the ultimate weatherproofing protection for adhesion to all surfaces.
Price Includes VAT
Everflex Weather Mate Adhesive and gap filler
- Multiple-use adhesive and gap filler
- Can be applied in all weather conditions
- Sticks to wet surfaces
- Remains permanently flexible
- Can be used in conjunction with bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanised steel
- Suitable for all roofline applications
- Adheres to problematic surfaces such as bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanized steel.
- Can be used for industrial metal panel bonding and gap filling.
Available in 295ml cartridges
Multiple Colours: Available in white, clear and black
Uses of the Ever-flex Weather Mate and adhesive and gap filler
Suitable areas for use:
- All roofline applications
- Pointing to all window & door frames
- Ideal for use with lead bitumen, asphalt, lead & galvanised steel
- Sealing around flashing, gutters, down-pipes & corrugated roofing
- All external weather-sealing applications
- Filling cracks in stone tiles and slates
- Sealing between metal, composite roof & wall panels
- Remedial sealing over all other sealant
- Old putties, mastic & industrial metal panel sealing
It can be applied in wet weather, to wet surfaces and even underwater.
How to Use Everflex Weather Mate adhesive and gap filler
- Clean the surface area from dust, grease, loose or flaking surface coatings
- Glass, metal and aluminium should be cleaned with a solvent cleaner prior to application for optimum adhesion.
- Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread.
- Apply using a standard sealant gun.
- Best results will be obtained by cut cleanly at an angle of 45° with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed, keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed.
- Always tool down immediately following application using a spatula or piece of wet wood with a soap and water solution.
- When applied to wet surfaces tooling down is essential to ensure a proper bond with the surface is formed.
- The product is tack free after 10-15 minutes and should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before painting.
- Clean tools with white spirits.