Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam
Everbuild Fix & Fill Expanding Foam for filling deep joints, irregular gaps, gaps around pipe entries, window frames or doors.
Price Includes VAT
Quick Setting Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam Filler
- Quick setting fix and fill expanding foam
- Can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Ideal for filling deep joints, irregular gaps, gaps around pipe entries, window frames or doors
- Also suitable for providing sound deadening or insulation behind cladding to exterior walls or behind soffit and barge boards
- Expands up to 55 times its original volume
Available in 500ml and 750ml
Fix & Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting polyurethane-based foam which expands greatly on application and yields up to 50 times original can contents. Can be cut, sawn, plastered and sealed over after approximately one hour. Fills irregular gaps, fixes framework, insulates and sound deadens.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Window sills and thresholds.
- Window frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls.
- Behind soffit and barge boards