Joint It Simple Paving Mortar
Joint It Simple Paving Mortar is a weed, power-washer & frost resistant patio paving grout jointing mortar compound that provides the ideal solution for professional contractors and homeowners.
Price Includes VAT
Joint It Simple Paving Mortar
- Ready to use straight from the tub no mixing required
- Easy Application
- Suitable for Porcelain
- Weed, Power-washer & Frost Resistant
- Apply in wet or dry weather
Available in 20kg
Covers approximately 24m2 (depending on the gap depth & width)
Why break your back for great results? Our easy jointing compound provides the ideal solution for professional contractors and homeowners.
Traditional sand and cement methods of pointing are extremely time consuming and laborious. Our simple to use, sweep-in jointing grout means gets the job finished faster and stands the test of time.
Where other grouts and mortars can crack and loosen, allowing weeds to grow, Joint-It Simple sets rock hard. It is specially formulated with 7 unique, specialist types of glue to ensure that it will stay in your joints for many years to come.
Our simple to use, premium patio grout makes jointing an effortless task.
Minimum Effort, Maximum Results:
All you need is a hard and soft brush, water, and a bucket of our mortar mix.
Simple To Use Jointing Grout
Follow our easy, step application to save your valuable time without compromising quality.
- Preparation: Make sure all joints are cleaned out to a minimum depth of 25mm (minimum joint width of 3mm) and clear of any dirt.
- The pre-wet area prior to spreading JOINT-IT
- Pour Out: Open the lid of the container and pour JOINT-IT immediately onto the area.
- Work In: Using a squeegee or street broom, spread it evenly. Work in so that it goes deep into the joints and is compacted.
- Add more water: Add more water sparingly to help JOINT-IT flow into joints of the paving, working diagonally across the joints to ensure JOINT-IT has penetrated all joints of the paving.
- Final Cleaning: Clean the surface carefully with a fine hair broom so that all JOINT-IT residue is removed. Always sweep diagonally across joint.
Our natural sands harden on contact with air, so simply wet the area, brush in the product, and leave it to do the rest. Suitable for use by professional contractors and homeowners.
- 20 kg Natural: approx. 24 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 20 kg Grey: approx. 24 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 20 kg Dark Grey: approx. 24 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 20 kg Black: approx. 24 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
Better Value Jointing Grout
Other paving jointing compounds are sold in 12KG buckets at the same price. Our 20KG buckets give you a more premium quality product, saving you money. If you have any product left over after use, just put it back in the bucket and cover it with clean water. It will last for 12 weeks.
Our Joint-It Experts Top Tips!
- Joint-It Simple must be used on a permeable base. This is to allow water to drain through instead of logging on the top of your slabs. We recommend a 6:1 sand and cement base.
- Joints must be a minimum of 3mm wide and 25mm deep to ensure the product is secure.
- We strongly recommend Black Limestone and Honed Black Granite are pre-sealed prior to the application of Joint-It Simple.
- While this product is low maintenance, all patios require some level of maintenance annually, particularly in shaded areas or after the winter. A quick application of Joint-It So Clean keeps your patio looking new and refreshed.