Manthorpe Brick Wall Weep Vent x 50
It provides an unobtrusive ventilation or drainage point for the cavity behind.
Price includes VAT
- Provides 220mm² ventilation airflow
- Drains water from dpc, lintels and abutment cavity trays
- Can be used to ventilate timber frame cavity wall details
- Sits discreetly within the perp joint between two bricks
- Available in multiple colours to suit various substrates
- In-built drip lip sheds moisture away from the brick face
Size: 9 x 65 x 100mm
Free Vent Area: 220mm²
The vent has a baffled grille to prevent the ingress of driving rain and wind whilst incorporating an insect grille and drip lip. This grille is sized to keep out large insects but is wide enough that it will not be blocked by debris, paint or water droplets.
When used with the Manthorpe range of catchment trays the Weep Vent should be placed in the furthest corner away from the finished roofline. The Weep Vent should be spaced at no greater than 900mm centres to meet N.H.B.C guidelines.