Nexus ProJoint Porcelain Grout
Nexus ProJoint Porcelain Grout is a high quality porcelain paving grout suitable for internal and external use.
Price Includes VAT
- Professional strength
- Developed for joint widths of 2 to 20mm
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Limits mould growth and repels water
- Allows vapour to pass through the surface of the grout
- Ready to mix
Specially formulated for porcelain paving, ProJoint Porcelain Grout has been developed for joint widths of 2 to 20mm and is ideal for internal or external use. The anti-mould growth technology with added silicone, helps limit mould growth and allows ProJoint™ Porcelain™ Grout to repel water from the surface of the grout, whilst allowing vapour to pass through.
It is recommended to using Nexus ProJoint Porcelain Primer prior to laying porcelain flags.
Approximate Coverage per 20kg:
|Joint Size||1200 x 600mm||600 x 600mm slabs||900 x 220mm planks|
|4 x 20mm||62.5m2||47.17m2||27.47m2|
|5 x 20mm||50.0m2||37.31m2||22.12m2|
|6 x 20mm||41.68m2||31.25m2||18.38m2|
How to use Nexus ProJoint Porcelain Grout
- Nexus ProJoint Porcelain Grout should be mixed with 275ml of cold clean water per 1kg of grout.
- Remove the bags from the tub and add the measured quantity of water
- Slowly add the measured amount of powder.
- Mix for 2 minutes using a drill and paddle/plasterers’ whisk, until a smooth creamy consistency is reached.
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes
- Re-mix for 2 minutes. This process allows the polymer additives to dissolve and activate. Do not re-wet or add too much water as this may cause a weakening of the grout and may also lead to discolouration in the form of efflorescence.
- Use a rubber float to work the grout deeply into the joints until flush with the paving. Excess grout should be removed as work proceeds.
- Any final residues left on the tile face can be removed by wiping off with a damp sponge up to 30 minutes after application. Ensure you have plenty of clean water for removing grout whilst wet/damp.
- We recommend the use of a washboy and sponge float to clean the grout residue from the surface of the porcelain and provide a smooth finish on the joints. Textured paving may need additional cleaning to remove once dry. Any dry film remaining on the surface can be removed by polishing off with a dry cloth when the grout has hardened in the joints.