Patio & Paving Mortar EASYJoint Jointing Compound
Easyjoint jointing compound is a quick and easy way to mortar or joint grout all types of patios & paving joints.
Price Includes VAT
Quick & Easy Paving Mortar EASYJoint Jointing Compound
- Very fast and easy application – no mixing
- All-weather – apply even in the rain with all year round joint
- No staining
- Does not shrink or crack
- Resists weeds and plant growth
- Less Effort - Apply with a brush making it easy to use
Available in 12.5kg
Covers approximately 15m2 (depending on the gap depth & width)
EASYJoint is a permanent joint with no need for special machinery or equipment and is suitable for natural stone, porcelain, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite.
Approximate Coverage Guide: 1 x 12.5Kg Tub of Azpects EASY Joint will cover approximately the following areas*
- 12.5 kg Jet Black: approx. 15 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 12.5 kg Buff: approx. 15 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 12.5 kg Stone Grey: approx. 15 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 12.5 kg Basalt: approx. 15 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
- 12.5 kg Mushroom: approx. 15 m2 450 mm x 450 mm paving (5 mm x 20 mm joints)
EasyJoint Jointing compound For
- Indoor stone floor (seal this as the product allows liquid to go through it)
As the name implies, Joint is easy to use – simply soak the paving with water before commencing and then simultaneously sweep and wash the jointing compound into the joints, letting the water take the strain
Suitable for all types of patios & paving joints over 3mm wide and 20mm deep.
How to use the Patio & Paving Motar Easyjoint jointing compound
- Install the patio or paving is securely and make sure it is level with a minimum joint depth of 20mm and the joint width of 3mm.
- Thoroughly wet the paving or patio that you are joining. Let the water drain before applying the Easyjoint All-Weather jointing compound.
- Completely mix the easyjoint with water.
- Spread half the amount in the joints. Apply even in the rain.
- Work into the joints using a stiff hand brush.
- Flush the compound into the joints with water using a hose on a spray setting. This compacts the compound into the joint.
- Fill the gap completely level with the paving or patio.
- Compact the Easyjoint all-weather compound into the joints using a pointing trowel. Top up and compact again.
- Self-setting jointing compound
- Apply in wet or dry weather conditions
- Easy to use - just brush in
- Suitable for use on all joints from just 20mm deep
- Sets hard - does not blow or wash out
- Prevents weed growth
- Self drains
- Cement free
Known as: patio joint filler, paving grout, patio grout, slab jointing, outdoor grout, patio pointing, slab pointing mix, resin patio grout, grouting for patio, paving mortar & patio mortar