Bond-It Rain-Mate All Weather Sealant
Bond-It Rain-Mate All Weather Sealant is a superior and highly flexible, water repellent. A general-purpose sealant that has excellent adhesion to all surfaces, even when damp. This product can be over-painted with certain paints and it will not crack or slump or become brittle with age.
Price Includes VAT
Bond It Rain Mate All Weather Sealant
- Permanently flexible
- Sag resistant
- Over paintable
- Excellent Adhesion
Available in EU3 cartridge size
Bond-It Rain-Mate All Weather Sealant Is Suitable For Use On
- All metals
- Painted or bare wood
- Vinyl and most plastics
How To Use Bond It Rain Mate All Weather Sealant
Primers are not usually required
- Rust, etc, should be removed to give as sound a surface as possible.
- For application in damp conditions remove any standing water and residual dirt and dry the surface as well as possible with cloths or paper towels before applying sealant.
- Apply the sealant in a normal fashion ensuring there is sufficient sealant present to accommodate any future joint movement (25% of sealant width). Allow 24 hours before painting.
All Rain Mate colours will adhere to bitumen and asphalt but we only recommend black for this purpose as unsightly discolouration can occur with white and clear.
- Not for use on expanded polystyrene, polycarbonate, plastic roof lights or other solvent sensitive surfaces.
- Do not apply at over 60°C or on surfaces which exceed 80°C in use