Everbuild Salt-Away removes salt and unsightly white efflorescence from bricks, stone and concrete on walls, paths and patios.
Price Includes VAT
- Safe Biodegradable formula
- For walls, paths and patios
- Easy to use
Available in 1-litre spray and 5-litre bottles
Coverage Approx. 8-10m² per litre
Efflorescence is commonly caused when soluble salts within building materials or dissolved salts are transferred into building materials by water. At the surface of the building material, the water containing these dissolved salts evaporates leaving behind unsightly white deposits, if left untreated efflorescence can cause corrosive damage to many building surfaces.
Everbuild Salt-Away Uses
Removing efflorescence from:
- Patio areas etc.
How To Use The Everbuild Salt-Away
Always test a small inconspicuous area prior to full application.
- Dampen the surface to be treated with water.
- Spray or pour onto the affected area ensuring complete coverage.
- Take care not to overspray EVERBUILD SALT-AWAY onto surrounding areas particularly lawns, plant beds or metal surfaces.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes depending on levels of salt (efflorescence).
- Wash down area with clean fresh water.
- Repeat application may be necessary for badly affected areas.
In order to help prevent further efflorescence re-appearing, walls can be treated using Everbuild 402 Waterseal or 408 Superseal, paths & patios with Block Guard or Path & Patio Seal.
SALT1 & SALT5