Bond-It SealAcryl Acrylic Waterproofing Compound
One component, UV stable, solvent-based, multi-purpose roof coating membrane. Designed to prevent the ingress of water whilst allowing any trapped moisture to escape and evaporate naturally.
Price Includes VAT
- Excellent adhesion and instant protection
- Can be applied in damp weather
- Superb solar reflectivity
- Reinforced membrane.
- One coat application
- Fully flexible and is unaffected by temperature
Available in 1kg, 2.5kg and 5kg
Manufactured with fibre reinforcement pre-dispersed in the can for ease of application.
How To Use Bond-It SealAcryl
All surfaces must be structurally sound
- Make sure to keep clean from any grease, dust and dirt
- Clean metals with a wire brush to remove contamination and to provide a key
- Make good all cracks, splits, small holes and flashings and ensure the area to be treated is free from standing water
- SealAcryl requires no primer on most surfaces and will tolerate damp surfaces although with any application for best results apply to a dry surface if possible.
- Carry out an adhesion test prior to application to determine if the use of a primer is necessary.
Do not thin Sealacryl
- You can apply by using either a brush or roller.
- Treat all details first, in areas where excessive movement may occur additional reinforcement can be incorporated into the coating.
- Sealacryl can be applied in one coat, but experience has shown that a two coat application ensures a greater uniformity of coating thickness.
The average coverage is approximately 1-2Kg per square metre. Thick coatings may take up to a week to dry. The product may remain slightly soft for a period of time after application. This will not affect its waterproofing properties.
- Not suitable for use on balconies and walkways.
- This product contains a solvent and can attack certain materials, if in doubt please test before use.