Everbuild Shed & Fence Mate
Shed and Fence Mate wood treatment is designed to provide a safe alternative to creosote. Provides a durable water repellent finish that is safe for pets & plants.
Price Includes VAT
Quality Shed & Fence Paint
- Pet & plant safe
- Solvent-free formula
- Repels water
- Long-lasting finish
You can use Everbuild Shed & Fence paint on wood gates, hutches, kennels, cold frames and trellises in addition to standard garden sheds & fences.
Available in 5-litre
Coverage approximately is 5 litre 60m2
- Ebony Black
- Burnt Oak
- Country Oak
- Holly Green
- Rustic Red
How to use the fence paint and shed paint
- Always stir well before use.
- Apply with a brush.
- Brush uniformly onto the surface ensuring even coverage.
- One coat is normally sufficient, but on some very porous or bare timbers, two or three coats may be required to achieve the correct depth of colour.
- Allow the first coat to dry before applying the second.
- The drying time will be 2-6 hours depending on temperature. Do not apply below 5 degrees Celsius.
Cleaning your tools after using Everbuild Shed & Fence Mate.
Clean brushes, spillages etc in warm soapy water.
Everbuild Shed & Fence Mate has been expertly designed to eliminate the typical hazards associated with using creosote based products. It is harmless to animals and plants. The fence paint shed paint and wood treatment offers a durable & water repellent finish to all rough sawn timber applications. The fence paint has water repellent waxes & UV resistant pigments enable the colour to last up to 6 times the normal lifespan of creosote.
FENCEHG5, FENCEBO5, FENCECO5, FENCERR5, FENCEEB5