Sika SikaCeram-62 FlowFix
SikaCeram-62 FlowFix Bonding Primer is a high performance porcelain paving installation system, consisting of a bonding primer and jointing compound. It’s been specifically designed to provide an exceptional bond between porcelain paving and the bedding mortar.
- Easy and fast to mix
- High strength
- Fast curing
- For exterior use only
- Applied by brush or roller
Available in 20kg bags
20 kg of SikaCeram-62 FlowFix Bonding Primer will cover up to 15 m2 depending on the texture and porosity of the surface to be treated.
Use on the underside of porcelain paving to give a high strength bond between the paving and bedding mortar.
- Mix SikaCeram®-62 FlowFix Bonding Primer (20 kg) with 4.4 L of clean water
- Always add powder to water
- Using a drill and spiral action mixer, mix the product with water for approx. 3 minutes
- Do not create excess air bubbles during mixing
- Do not mix more product than can be used within 25 minutes
- Apply the freshly mixed SikaCeram®-62 FlowFix Bonding Primer at a thickness of 1-2 mm to the underside of the tile
- Use a brush or roller to apply the product
- After applying the product to the underside, place the tile onto pre-prepared wet bedding mortar within 25 minutes (@ 20 °C) of application
- SikaCeram®-62 FlowFix Bonding Primer must not be allowed to dry
- Ensure the tile is level and has the required jointing space